Apply Regular Teacher SSA Assam 2018 : Good news for the unemployed youths of Assam. SSA Assam has released 7000+ posts in Lower Primary Schools. Eligible Candidates may Apply online at www.dee.assam.gov.in – All details are listed below
Apply Regular Teacher SSA Assam 2018
- The regular teachers working in LP School are not allowed to apply in any posts in LP Schools and regular teachers working in UP Schools are not allowed to apply in any posts in UP Schools. However, regular LP teachers if otherwise eligible may apply in UP Schools through proper channel only.
- All eligible contractual teachers may apply to any one of the posts. A candidate can apply only once in any of the districts mentioned above.
- Candidates who have passed TET for 6th Scheduled Areas are not eligible
- The candidates will be selected for the post of Assistant Teacher in the same medium school as per the Language-I selected in the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) for LPS.
- A candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 1st January 2018. (Relaxation of upper age limit will be considered for SC/ ST candidates and persons with disability for 5 years as per norms).
How To Apply ?
To apply online you will need some documents with you. These documents are listed below-
1. Passport Size Colour Photograph
2. HSSLC Mark-sheet and Certificate
3. DElEd Marksheet (1st Year & 2nd Year) and Certificate
4. Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ ST(P)/ST(H)/OBC/MOBC)
5. Certificate NCC (Only B or C Category only), Sports & Cultural (if represented the state at
6. Scanned Signature
7. BPL Certificate from concerned authority, by BPL Candidates
Now if you have all these documents just go to the official site for apply www.dee.assam.gov.in and click apply now. Now you have to fill the online application form.
After filling all the fields click submit. After submitting the online application form, then you will get a Unique
Number against the submitted application and will keep the printout of the unique Number for all future references.